1919 Dodge Brothers Touring Car

I am listing this for a long time AACA member who is not a computer user.

4 Door touring car, Motor # 503765 has a current Maryland Title.  $8,700

Special offer for this 102 year old car!  Originally a Southern car, bought from a gentleman in Georgia.  Last driven in 2019 and is in good original and complete condition.

Paint could be original but has the expected flaking.  There is a minor scrape on one fender, the rear seat has been previously re-upholstered, tires are excellent, the original canvas top is included with frame and comes with new posts and bows. The generator has been rebuilt and emergency brake repaired.

Comes with the special tire jack and many parts including spare water pump, new front Dodge Brothers emblem, 12V distributor cap, extra hubcap, new 33 x 4.0 tube, extra starter button, fan assembly, Master Parts list, Mechanics instruction manual 1914-1927 and misc. other parts.

While our description of this car is accurate to the best of our abilities, the sale of this car is “as is, where is”.  The warranty expired around 1921.  Vehicle is located in Hancock Massachusetts.  This was a bucket list car, but owner now has limited ability to work on the cars and it is time for a new caretaker.  

Pictures and videos are available.  Owner contact is dwhitman579@gmail . com   

https://www.smugmug.com/app/organize/Cars/1919-Dodge-Brothers-Touring

correct car.jpeg

Edited by jim5618
correct photo (see edit history)

7 hours ago, jim5618 said:

Damn how did you do that? I struggled for a half hour

I downloaded the picture into my IPhone pictures.  Then I opened the downloaded picture on my IPhone and opened the edit feature.  In the edit mode is a feature to rotate the picture.  Once the picture rotation was correct I re-saved the picture and posted it right side up.   

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...