Jump to content

Seeking advice - how to sell a classic car


Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, edinmass said:


 

Your forgetting that everyone who likes old cars today is rather eccentric.............so many here would probably pick Phyllis! 😏

 

I was worried that only going back 60 years with my comparison might not be old enough for our crew here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, alsancle said:

 

I was worried that only going back 60 years with my comparison might not be old enough for our crew here.

 

Some people might even remember Jenny Lind (1820-1887),

"the Swedish nightingale."   😃

 

Now if I can think of something to take us back to the car subject!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mentioned thaton a modern (this century) car I have to use velcro dots to keep track of all the buttons, knobs, and sliders. Judge does not have that issue.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2021 at 4:33 PM, padgett said:

One post, no response, typical.

Well at least it’s not like me. After I asked this question, i asked a million more and you couldn’t get rid of me. 🤣

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, victorialynn2 said:

Well at least it’s not like me. After I asked this question, i asked a million more and you couldn’t get rid of me. 🤣

There's always one, isn't there? 😉

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2021 at 7:02 AM, edinmass said:


 

Your forgetting that everyone who likes old cars today is rather eccentric.............so many here would probably pick Phyllis! 😏

edinmass, I'm so glad I'm not that old yet !   LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites

"you couldn’t get rid of me" beats being alone.

 

ps considering that Phyllis was a multimillionaire...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...