Classic Buick

Kerry K

I'm looking to by a 1936 - 1939 Buick special.  I want one in excellent condition, not a project car. I will consider a four door but my primary need is for a sedan.  Also a century or similar could be a considered prospect.  I am working with limited funds so for someone with a classic that does not want the car to be abused, I have a home for it..

Kerry, you have come to the right place, and Welcome!

There is a subset within the Buick Club of America who

appreciate just the cars you do.  I think their range is

1936-38.  A Special for you should be findable.

You might tell your location.  For example, if you're in

Florida, you might not want a car in British Columbia.

And consider editing the title of your topic to something

specific, like "Wanted:  1936-39 Buick Special or other model."

The title of "Classic Buick" applies to every single Buick

on this forum!

And we wish you well in your search.

Welcome to the AACA Discussion Forum. Clearly, your approximate budget and location will be important when attempting to help you find a suitable car. I would suggest you consider joining the 36-38 Buick Club. Check the club out at: http://www.3638buickclub.org/

If you send me an email through the contact the webmaster link on the 36-38 Buick Club website, or else send me a private message with your email address vis this forum, I will be happy to send you a sample .pdf issue of the club newsletter. We have cars advertised from time to time on the website as well as in the newsletter.

I actually have a 1938 Century 4 door touring sedan for sale at a reasonable price if you are anywhere near Southeastern NC, you may want to check it out. If you want to know everything that has been done to restore that car, you can read this link: https://forums.aaca.org/topic/297623-1938-buick-century-model-61-four-door-touring-sedan-trunk-back/#comments

• Like 1