Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am getting my start in cars and would consider myself a noob lol. I did however just buy A 1963 renault the last owner said it was a dalphine however this particular car has the 4 speed trans and all disk brakes so I'm like 90%sure it's the gordini. It definitely needs a little tlc tho I'm currently looking for some calipor rebuild kits for it but I can't seem to find any. I also have to rewire it, it does run ish lol there may be a issues with the fule tank. It was stored in a barn for 30years so very little rust. I'm excited to get this car back on the road. I'd also like to be able to get the r10 motor in to it but I can't seem to find it either. If anyone would like to help me with info I'd be extremely happy to hear from you. 

Depending where you are (and I truthfully do not know if they're still there, been ten years or longer since I've been to this yard) White's Auto Salvage in Germanton NC had two Dauphines.

Get used to the idiosyncrasies of French cars and I think you'll have a lot of fun with it. My uncle was the Renault/Peugeot mechanic here and he always said the secret to successfully repairing a French car was to learn to swear at it in French!

I assume you will get a manual, but if you ever take the brake pistons apart the washer must go in with the gap to the top. Otherwise you can't bleed them.  Long story from many years ago.

The one thing I remember is the temp.gauge didn't read hot it read danger.Mine was red and I put yellow racing stripes on it. A guy in my home room said he had a 59 and wanted to race my 60 but I said no. I ended up selling it for $250. Fun car. If you want to trade for a 74 MG let me know.Greg

It has the chrome bumpers,like new interior and top,non overdrive four speed,decent paint(white) black interior. I paid $6500 for it about 6 years ago. I'm in Florida,where's the Renault? Dose it have the front bumper?  My wife dosent like the MG because it's hard for her to get in and out of. 

IMG_20200107_105558_hdr.jpg

• Like 1