Dodge Wayfarer Roadster Company Photographs and Research

I'm posting this for Randy since he owns one of these.  I might buy it because it is cheaper than the car.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NC-108-Dodge-Wayfarer-Roadster-Company-Photographs-and-Research-1949-1951-RARE/143982001661

DESCRIPTION: Dodge Wayfarer Roadster 1949-1951 Dodge Company Research Information and Photographs. Each photo does have a print number on the back from the Dodge Company (Chrysler). Six Photos and copies of company information about the car. As provided to the requester of information. Items vary in size from 8.5x11-inches for the paper, to 8x10 for the photos

Condition: The original envelope is in rough shape, but the contents are decent.

$150.00 or best offer

DodgeWayfarerRoadsterTop.jpg

Edited by alsancle (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Neat but seems overpriced to me.  If I had a set like this I would figure $20-30 for the lot.  now if you had original sketches or something along those lines or artwork for the advertising then you would really have something special.  

Now that I have my Dodge back together with just a few minor adjustments to make after it's initial test run, I'll be marketing that this week,  but you are correct it will be more expensive than this collection.  

Thanks for sharing though. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, auburnseeker said:

Neat but seems overpriced to me.  If I had a set like this I would figure $20-30 for the lot.  now if you had original sketches or something along those lines or artwork for the advertising then you would really have something special.  

Now that I have my Dodge back together with just a few minor adjustments to make after it's initial test run, I'll be marketing that this week,  but you are correct it will be more expensive than this collection.  

Thanks for sharing though. 

If you set a watch on the auction you will get an offer at 100.00.    Still seems pretty stiff for an interesting assortment of factory photos that are not that rare?

There was a time 10 years ago or so that I would have jumped all over your car.   I've always wanted one since I got stuck with that Special Deluxe in HS and the roadster was king of that little hill.   I think I've realized at this point there are only so many bullets in my gun.    Your car looks pretty nice,  I'll bet you find a buyer fairly easily.

On 4/5/2021 at 10:44 AM, auburnseeker said:

Now that I have my Dodge back together with just a few minor adjustments to make after it's initial test run, I'll be marketing that this week

Eager to see!