Jump to content

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Jim Skelly said:

pretty amazing models!  thanks for posting

 

Yes, they are - some authenticity mistakes but the guy's craftsmanship is admirable even if one isn't a modeler.  And be sure to check out the Ford garage under "Dioramas" - the detail is fantastic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2021 at 11:23 AM, CHuDWah said:

 

Yes, they are - some authenticity mistakes but the guy's craftsmanship is admirable even if one isn't a modeler.  And be sure to check out the Ford garage under "Dioramas" - the detail is fantastic.

And he’s a young man who is autistic. (Not even old enough to drive yet). I believe he and his mother are members here. He was gifted a ‘57 Ford and just started some restoration on it. He has a Facebook page if anyone is interested in following along:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AnthonySchmidtphotography/?ref=share
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, victorialynn2 said:

And he’s a young man who is autistic. (Not even old enough to drive yet). I believe he and his mother are members here. He was gifted a ‘57 Ford and just started some restoration on it. He has a Facebook page if anyone is interested in following along:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AnthonySchmidtphotography/?ref=share

 

Not belittling Anthony Schmidt but I don't think he's the same as the person whose link I posted.  From some of the descriptions of that Anthony's cars, I believe he is an adult living in the Netherlands.  He builds as well as photographs his cars and dioramas.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, CHuDWah said:

 

Not belittling Anthony Schmidt but I don't think he's the same as the person whose link I posted.  From some of the descriptions of that Anthony's cars, I believe he is an adult living in the Netherlands.  He builds as well as photographs his cars and dioramas.

Oh, my mistake, I stand corrected. 

Edited by victorialynn2 (see edit history)
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...