1947 Hudson truck, not mine.

I am always wondering what happened to that blue one in Seattle that went begging for months for less money that this. It wasn't a runner though, so that may explain the difference.

Hey Xander, can you tell why there's an enormous gap behind the cab in this one?

11 hours ago, Bloo said:

I am always wondering what happened to that blue one in Seattle that went begging for months for less money that this. It wasn't a runner though, so that may explain the difference.

Hey Xander, can you tell why there's an enormous gap behind the cab in this one?

Long wheel base truck " Big Boy" with a short wheel base box

• Like 2

Did he post the wrong photos.  I couldn't help but laugh when I read the description and saw 

"The interior is beautiful as well and what is still hooks up still works and lights up, even the clock still ticks! I’ve cleaned out the interior out and most of the undercarriage, I have the bench seat too, it’s just sitting in the shed."

00B0B_7qaB0UTlaI4z_0t20CI_600x450.jpg

00q0q_7F7sGn91sRxz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg

00r0r_gcokjrbzNkkz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg

• Haha 1

It is the short bed on the 3/4 ton big boy. All you need is the stake pockets and bed frame supports to build a new bed the correct length. Have done it a few times. You could cut 7 inches out of the frame, if you want the short bed. Best thing to do is stretch the cab 7 inches by using coupe doors. Then everything will fit, and have more room in the cab. Bed rail mounts from the factory might have to be moved, if it is a factory short bed from a 40-42 truck. I do not think Hudson made a short bed in 46-47, from the factory. Maybe someone knows if that is true?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, auburnseeker said:

Did he post the wrong photos.  I couldn't help but laugh when I read the description and saw 

"The interior is beautiful as well and what is still hooks up still works and lights up, even the clock still ticks! I’ve cleaned out the interior out and most of the undercarriage, I have the bench seat too, it’s just sitting in the shed."

Near mint!