Solex Carbs, prewar Jag

SS37Jag

Hey all, new to forum but looking for any info/resources of the solex 35 faie carb. Might have to try and find a replacement if I cant rebuild this one. I inherited this car recently and he was working on carb last time he was able to work on it. Does anyone know if there is a reliable place to purchase one of these if available or any that would be similar fit? It is almost completely original and trying to keep it that way. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Jamie

1022201510b_HDR.jpg

That is one fine looking Jag, Jamie ! Welcome to you and your exquisite feline ! I don’t think those uncultured colonials can pronounce al-you-minium either. But they sure make a mighty fine hamburger. Best this U.C. ever wrapped his pronounciationally challenged lips around is at a joint in Hollywood, Florida called the Le Tub. Do NOT put cheese on it, or add fries or any side whatsoever. If you go with five other similarly advised friends, you all might possibly squeeze in an additional 1/6 of a hamburger after you all finish off your first one. Mmmmmmmm !!!     -   Cadillac 

• 3 months later...