Advice on 1933 Hupmobile Roadster purchase, please.

Posted 12 weeks ago & aways south of Minneapolis. Might be negotiable since cannot check any of the drivetrain. were spotlights with the pistol grip common then ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, padgett said:

Posted 12 weeks ago & aways south of Minneapolis. Might be negotiable since cannot check any of the drivetrain. were spotlights with the pistol grip common then ?

The spot light is from the 1960's and put on by the owner in MPLS before it was sold to the fellow in St.Peter in the early 1960's

I'm old school..If I really like it,I go look at it only once. I either buy or leave it and don't look back. It's all one shot, now or never.

None of the wussy thinking about over night or comming back for a second look or making an offer the seller needs to think about.

I bring the maximum cash I think I'll pay..and there it is..he takes or not.,right then and there..

If not I walk away. Move on.

Of its a go! there are no deposits..I pay for it right then(the power of cash makes the buy) and get the car's paper work and their personal info and plan the pick up .

Only time I ever go looking twice is if the seller has to find some missing junk he metioned  that goes with the car but is not handy ..

If parts that are included that are not seen with the car and you buy it ,chances are pretty high they will not show up ,ever.

If you have the guts and you really want it?

..bring 17,000 in green max!

He will sell you that car if it has been on the market more then 3 weeks.

Or just speculate on it for fun..

It's cheaper...

• Like 1