What’s Your Favorite Automobile Related Movie?

Correct!😺 after the first four or five you couldn't have told the difference anyway, though some brands left a worse hangover than others🥴🤮.

Then the wild eyed Southern boy grew up and got choosy about his brews 🧐 and now goes for taste over effect! But those days were a whole lot of fun, in a 66 442 with a Craig Powerplay 8 track blasting out Foghat, Blue Oyster Cult and .38 Special.

We survived our teenage stupidity and lived to tell about it, and try to keep old cars running to remind us we weren't always old guys!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
On 3/28/2021 at 2:05 AM, Billy Kingsley said:

I don't need to watch that movie, the title is my normal state of being🤣

"I don't need to watch it, Dottie, I live it."

For very old cars, a Darraq and a Spyker, I like the British film from 1953, Genevieve.  

And for a fun bootleg chase there's 43 The Petty Story.  The first 12 mins. show a bootleg chase with a 46 Plymouth being chased by a 46 Chrysler Windsor business coupe.  

41 minutes ago, marcapra said:

For very old cars, a Darraq and a Spyker, I like the British film from 1953, Genevieve.  

I sat in "Genevieve" in 1973. At that time it was in a Museum on the Gold Coast of Australia. My wife was with me, it was on our honeymoon, she wasn't as impressed with the car as I was.

Edited by Ozstatman (see edit history)

Could mention "Stroker Ace" but the movie is best avoided. Free would be a waste. Read the book "Stand on It" instead, is much better and is maybe the great American racing novel. Haven't seen a Stroker Ace comic strip for years.

ps if you do not know who Bill Neely was you weren't a racer in the 60s.