Square Block Flathead V6

Hudsy Wudsy

I've noticed a lot of ads for I6 or even boxer sixes that refer to the engine as a V6. Suspect it has to do with ad site formatting and limited options for what type engine can be entered.

My own idea is that if you're going to sell or even consign cars for a living you need to know what you're selling.

I've also noticed that any company with "solutions" in its name is almost invariably run by a BS artist.

But yes, I could consider that Hudson pickup a "gentleman's truck"! I'd own it!😺 But then I'd own a lot of cars if I had the resources and storage space...

11 minutes ago, rocketraider said:

I've noticed a lot of ads for I6 or even boxer sixes that refer to the engine as a V6. Suspect it has to do with ad site formatting and limited options for what type engine can be entered.

My own idea is that if you're going to sell or even consign cars for a living you need to know what you're selling.

I've also noticed that any company with "solutions" in its name is almost invariably run by a BS artist.

But yes, I could consider that Hudson pickup a "gentleman's truck"! I'd own it!😺 But then I'd own a lot of cars if I had the resources and storage space...

But are you a gentleman?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, 28 Chrysler said:

That V6 has 3 cylinders that are at 360° from the other 3. They were easier to cast than the 60° blocks.

Actually, it's the other way around. This is the predecessor to the narrow-angle Volkswagen VR6. That engine uses a 15 deg vee angle. The Hudson was innovative and used a REALLY narrow vee angle of zero. 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1