Close to 1920 I think,what is it?

Leif Holmberg

hmm... I'm guessing European, perhaps Lancia? on second thought, the Lancia Lambda's were unibody, no separate chassis, so maybe another make. The clean body lines suggest European to me, but details of house in background might suggest something, perhaps northern country (are those "storm windows over upper windows?). Car appears to be RHD.

Edited by Gunsmoke (see edit history)

Leif, I think you have the make, those rear fenders and the "torpedo" style touring body with folded doors suggest you are on right track. 10 spoke wheels on front, 12 on back, note OP has 12 front and rear. Guess we'll all have to research our "Stoewer" files! I found this 1924 Stoewer D10 image on internet, apparently car is all original, 1 of 50 built, and resides in Australia. This one has wires, suggesting a later model perhaps than the OP.

stoewer  d10 1924 1 of 50.jpg

Edited by Gunsmoke (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

@Leif Holmberg Yes, maybe not the same year, or maybe just different models. The car I linked to is a 9/24 or 10/30 PS. I believe the Swedish one in your photo could be an Adler 8/20 PS. There was at least an Adler 8/20 registered in 1921 on E. Rödin in Haverövallen (very close to where the photo was taken) with reg.nr Y733.

@8E45E Sure, there are some similarities with the Cunningham, but I'm still putting my money on Adler. As a side note: The Cunningham in the Harrah Collection in Reno coincidentally comes from Sweden too, originally owned by Eric Rafael Rådberg.