Great weather for a convertible!

Discovered a long time ago I cannot think properly without a 'vert. With AC.

photo7.jpg

• Like 5

Awesome Bill!

The Caddy looks great & extra points for the Pup in the back seat! I can't remember if that was one I was petting when you were showing me around or not.

It was a great day here in Northern Ohio as well & I thought about a cruise, but am finishing up some things before I head to the west coast Wednesday! As soon as I get back, I am going to hit the first car cruise I can find! This is going to be a great year for me because of cutting back on transports! Hope to see you again in the near future.

God Bless

Bill

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, erichill said:

Beautiful car. Makes me miss my '60 Caddy though it was nowhere near the beauty of yours.  Is that a stock color?

Not a stock color as far as I know. The data plate says that it was champaign(?). It was painted red by a previous owner. To me there is nothing like a red Cadillac convertible. I drive it often.

We do also have a '60, Carrara green and white leather buckets. I like the 1959, brash and bold. The 1960 is cool and serene like Grace Kelly. The car was made for a GM Executive and the color was in the advertising for Cadillac in 1960. Can't prove that ours is the same in the pictures, but looks the same.

I love Cadillacs!

01.jpg

1.jpg

3.JPG

14.JPG

15.jpg

Edited by CatBird (see edit history)
  • Like 6

And in case you hit something, it is not where you are, its somewhere over in the next county (particularly since I had the brakes on a 61 'vert fade out completely before finishing one stop from 70).

On 3/23/2021 at 8:27 AM, CatBird said:

1.jpg

I appreciate your green 1960 Cadillac, too.

So many convertibles are red or white, or

sometimes black, that it's good to see something

different.  When Cadillac offered at least 20

paint colors, and even custom colors on special

order, wouldn't it be great to order a paint

that was tasteful but only yours?

• Like 1