For Sale: 1964 Plymouth Valiant 4dr sedan - $5,500 - Storm Lake, IA - Not Mine - Price Reduced to $4,500; July 2021:

For Sale: 1964 Plymouth Valiant 4dr sedan - $5,500 - Storm Lake, IA - Price Reduced to $4,500; July 2021: see new link below:

1964 Plymouth Valiant - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

This is a nice summer cruiser original survivor car. It has new tires, master cylinder, gas tank, battery, aluminum radiator, baby moon hub caps. Motor was replaced and has 25,000 on replacement which is a strong running slant six. The interior is in excellent survivor condition. No rips or tears just below normal wear.

Copy and paste in your email:  95ee3e16640a39c794187bf68eb8b70d@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1964 Plymouth Valiant 4dr sedan.

'64 Plymouth Valiant IA a.jpg

'64 Plymouth Valiant IA b.jpg

'64 Plymouth Valiant IA c.jpg

'64 Plymouth Valiant IA d.jpg

'64 Plymouth Valiant IA e.jpg

'64 Plymouth Valiant IA f.jpg

'64 Plymouth Valiant IA g.jpg

'64 Plymouth Valiant IA h.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Price Reduced to $4,500; July 2021: (see edit history)
  • Like 4

Thank you for sharing this find, 58L.

This is a model that would not exist today

if it weren't for some survivors that were well

cared for over many years.  I think it's safe to say

that no one is putting much money into restoring

4-door Valiants, but this is a nice looking little car.

I'm glad it made it all the way to 2021, and here's to

many more years!

• Like 3

You are welcome, John S.  This is another of those well-preserved cars that can be bought for very reasonable money by someone who would enjoy having an older collector car they can enjoy and have family experiences in but not break the bank or mortgage the house to do so.   The plus with these is they can be reliably used as a second car.

• Like 1

58L-Y8, Thank you for posting this one.  These are very good drivers and reliable transportation.   In the mid to late 70s I had several different 1964 Valiant’s including a Barracuda version (slant 6 with a 4 speed).   They were easy to work on a unbelievably reliable.   I was still driving a slant 6 Valiant as a second family car into the mid 90s.   This one is a real bargain and worth considering.   

• Like 2

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1964 Plymouth Valiant 4dr sedan - $5,500 - Storm Lake, IA - Not Mine - Price Reduced to $4,500; July 2021:

Price Reduced to $4,500; July 2021:

1964 Plymouth Valiant - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

Reduced!  This is a nice summer cruiser original survivor car. It has new tires, master cylinder, gas tank, battery, aluminum radiator, baby moon hub caps. Motor was replaced and has 25,000 on replacement which is a strong running slant six. The interior is in excellent survivor condition. No rips or tears just below normal wear.

Copy and paste in your email:  aff05626018e389a83979233891d06e7@sale.craigslist.org

• Like 1