88 for sale, great restoration or parts car W/ lots of extras

For Sale 1988 Buick Reatta, Black with tan interior 190k miles and lots of spare parts.

This would either make a great parts car or a good restoration.

All Body parts are in great shape but needs paint and front wind shield is cracked.

New battery, alternator 1 yr old, front axels two years old, timing chain, gears, cam sensor and chain replaced 1.5 years ago. Brakes including disc and calipers replace last year along with new struts. Radiator replaced last year along with new fan motors. New transmission switches replaced 1.5 years ago.

Both front headlight assemblies have been rebuilt and work great.

Spare parts include CRT, ECM, BCM, EBCM, Radio Control Module, tape player, CRT control module, C3I Ignition Module, Radio Module, all kinds of relays, electroluminescent inverters and lots of other miscellaneous parts. 6 way electric seats in great shape no tears or rips, an extra set of 16 way electric seats

good working condition but leather is dry and ripped in some areas.

The car starts on the first turn of the key and still drivable. Has not been tagged, so it?s not a daily driver any more. This car needs a good home or is willing to be a parts donor to the right person.

$1,500 gets car and all spare parts. This is a package deal, and I would prefer to not sell things as separate items. I will email photos on request.

This maybe the last attempt to sell before going to the bone yard she really needs a good home!

The car is located North west of Atlanta.

--------------------

Jim

Farnelle,

All the parts have come from finds in either Junk yards or other locations. These parts should be in good working order and I have used them as a personal repair stock and so far have not rum into anything that did not work. Anything that I replaced in the past and was bad has been trashed so no bad parts have been put into the stock.

The car has not been driven on a regular basis for about a year but is regularly started and run for about 30 minutes at a time.

I think it could be driven to S.C. and if this was the case I would change the oil and make sure all fluids are up to levels before you left. I'm not sure if all the spare parts would fit in the car for the trip there are quite a few.

Jim