Hi, new here. My apologies for the informal introduction and request, but I'm at a last resort search for tail light stands/stanchions for a 1935 (& '36 I believe?) Airstream CZ8 sedan, "bullet" style, chrome bodies w/ red glass cone lenses ('37 zephyr like, but nicer imo)

I have a nice set of lights and lenses but sadly no stands. I realize this may be a lengthy search, but any help is appreciated.

Thank you kindly.

Abe

Edited by Airstream (see edit history)

Hello Greg. Thanks for the tip. My searches online are just starting, hence my posting here - great resource and sure to be a wealth of knowledge and information here. I hope to make more of an online presence as things move along, and I'm glad I stumbled upon this group.

Beautiful car by the way. Looks like new!

Abe

On 3/13/2021 at 8:25 AM, Airstream said:

Hi, new here. My apologies for the informal introduction and request, but I'm at a last resort search for tail light stands/stanchions for a 1935 (& '36 I believe?) Airstream CZ8 sedan, "bullet" style, chrome bodies w/ red glass cone lenses ('37 zephyr like, but nicer imo)

I have a nice set of lights and lenses but sadly no stands. I realize this may be a lengthy search, but any help is appreciated.

Thank you kindly.

Abe

Try French Lake Auto Parts. You never know.

http://www.frenchlakeautoparts.com/search.htm

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Thank you for the tip keiser31.

I appreciate that moak. I'm of the impression '36 are one piece tail lights. To be honest this car isn't going to be original and correct. I knew parts were hard to come by, especially in Canada. 

I came across a photo from the internet that I think is what we're looking for. I'll see if it attaches here.

Abe

001.jpg

7 hours ago, Airstream said:

Thank you for the tip keiser31.

I appreciate that moak. I'm of the impression '36 are one piece tail lights. To be honest this car isn't going to be original and correct. I knew parts were hard to come by, especially in Canada. 

I came across a photo from the internet that I think is what we're looking for. I'll see if it attaches here.

Abe

001.jpg

Yep, you are correct, my '36 are completely different. 

• 1 month later...