FOR SALE 1927 8-77 AUBURN OWNERS MANUAL

FOR SALE 1927 8-77 AUBURN OWNERS MANUAL

Old finger prints, little grease' little water damage on some pages

Complete, 56 pages, a must if you have the carIMG_0042-1.thumb.JPG.4cf4922b28fe643aa4e8f474c005b41c.JPG

US$20. plus shipping

Pete KellyIMG_0041-1.thumb.JPG.cbc3065f60d99e206335e4b586f5e04a.JPG

Edited by plk
forgot pics (see edit history)

Wazzamatterwichoozeguys ? Hey I’m warning you Auburn people for the first and last time : I am going to buy this manual just because I have a different make 1927 car. Would be cool to compare. You can’t find an original manual for this price. Unless you have an Auburn, (thus need this more than I do), this manual is mine. 

plk, if you don’t get that Auburn owner, and are willing to sell to the owner of a 1927  Cadillac, please put me in first position for this bargain if it does not go to a higher Auburn purpose. In other words, they actually must have an Auburn to bump me. O.K. ? I figure the hosses have been lead to water. If they won’t drink, I will.    -    Carl,    Please send P.M. if or when you deem appropriate. Thank you.

To the minute, 24 hours have passed. While we are sending unloved orphan manuals, I would like to grab that old P.A. manual at your give away price too. Any other Nickel era paper, please ?    -    Carl