1950 Buick Super Riviera - Florida - $24,900 - Not Mine

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/d/auburndale-1950-buick-super-riviera/7285017886.html

1950 Buick Super Riviera

Survivor car. 65,000 original miles. Dynaflow Automatic. 2 previous owners since new. 1 older repaint that still presents well. Runs and drives great. New tires. Very clean & solid rust-free car. Clean title. Original documentation from new. Car is located in central Florida near Lakeland. Serious inquires only. $24,900. (813) 494-5674

00m0m_clsyhAjH9Nwz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Not sure what the seller means by "survivor car" as it looks like it's had, at minimum, a lot of cosmetic work, but a sharp car.

Pricing may be a little aggressive, but the chrome, paint, and interior work to bring a beater to this level would cost more than the asking price.

After looking at the photos, and if the ad is to be believed, then this car is a very nice example.  Price will be the issue.  Who is the buyer?  I assume a lot, but I am assuming this era of car is owned by an elderly retiree that needs to sell as they can no longer drive it.  Perhaps a next gen relative is helping with the sale.   The price is high.  

So, a black car, in Florida, even with a grey interior - will appeal mainly to older folks as a Sunday driver, festival car.  If I had $25,000 I would buy 2 - 3 cars.  I think it's high point may be $18,000.  Don't care what the price guides say, those 2 words together are often oxymoronic.