rear inside tailgate handle/latch

blind pew

I got some reproduction tailgate hardware from this place a long long time ago. I found references to them online as recent as 2017. I don't know if they are still around. 

Wagon Works 

213 S.W. Kline

Ankenny Iowa 50021

515 964 5085  evenings

All the hardware that was still with my car I was able to use again by sandblasting or Evapo Rust. It was all rust pitted. I made it look good by skimming with bondo or multple coats of SEM high build spray can primer and lots of sanding. It was all painted. The outside handle is stainless. 

You might try a company called "Treehouse woodies", they sell reproduction metal parts for '37-'40 Ford Woodies, so they might have what you are looking for.

Thanks for the leads. Wagon Works had the exact hardware used on the international. Treehouse had alot of hardware I didn't know about, but did not have the needed hardware (but a good future source). Again, thank you both for taking the time to respond and provide good information- I really appreciate it. 

Thanks again for the help, guys!  The Wagon Works guy had an old International pickup when he was a kid, so he was fun to talk to- nice guy. 

Edited by blind pew (see edit history)