Pasting same topic in two places

Hi, I just posted my first post in “Automobiles for sale - not mine” for a 1963 Buick Skylark and would have liked to also post it under “ Buick Buy and Sell”.

Is there a simple way I can copy/paste or similar to do this? (put it in two forums)

Or is this not your preferred option to have it in two places?

please let me know?

Rodney 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Hi Rodney. I moved your topic to the Buick - Buy/Sell forum as you requested. You should go back and change the title if the car is really yours to remove the "not mine" at the end. Or I can do that for you.

The easiest thing to do when you make a post in the wrong forum is to click the "Report" button under the post and ask a moderator to move it to the correct location for you. As I did when moving your topic this time, the moderator can leave a Redirect Link that points to the new location of your topic so it can easily be found.

You could copy and paste the post into a different location IF the post is appropriate for both locations but that is rarely

the case.

Hi Ronnie,

thanks for that.

The car for sale is not mine, hence posting it in that forum first. However, I thought us Buick readers would also be interested, as I’m sure some don’t venture out past anything “not Buick”. 

So my aim was to post it twice. 

I also sometimes wish to do that with other topics, especially if the responses are not forthcoming.

So it is more about being able to copy and paste into another forum. 

Rodney 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀