For Sale: 1977 Lincoln Continental town car - $9,500 - Memphis, TN - Not Mine

For Sale: 1977 Lincoln Continental town car - $9,500 - Memphis, TN

1977 Lincoln Classic!!! $$$ - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

1977 Lincoln Continental has 50k original miles Original 460 v8 engine & auto transmission. 3rd owner with proof of ownership from previous owners. Power windows & seats. Functioning flip lights, AC & heat & stereo with operating 8 track cassette player! Clean Plush blue interior with bucket seats in great condition. Strong engine & smooth shifting trans. Good tires! This car was named the "Land Yacht" & when you drive it you will know why. This car literally "Floats" down the highway & "VERY FUN" to drive! They don't make them like this anymore. Mechanically sound. Garaged & covered storing. Overall the car is in very good condition. Other than some small cosmetic upgrades & repairs, the car is almost in "Mint" condition!!! I give the car a 8/10 As Is. A small investment from the right person could make this car a "Collectors Item". I am only interested in talking to INVESTORS or car COLLECTORS who have the desire to restore this classic to its full potential and who also have the CA$H or CERTIFIED Bank fund to close the deal! CLEAN TITLE ON HAND asking $9500 CA$H obo. NO TRADES OR HELP SELLING. No Joyrides & I will only show car by appointment to Serious individuals if weather permits. CAR WILL NOT BE SHOWN IN THE RAIN! Serious collectors & investors with CA$h call now.

Copy and paste in your email:  8d67306eed6b348ea6e9fe35abfcaf4a@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1977 Lincoln Continental town car.

'77 lincoln continental TN a.jpg

'77 lincoln continental TN b.jpg

'77 lincoln continental TN c.jpg

'77 lincoln continental TN f.jpg

'77 lincoln continental TN d.jpg

'77 lincoln continental TN e.jpg

• Like 1