DB club magazine

nearchoc, your post made me realize that I need to re-join the national DB club.  For some reason I let my membership lapse some time ago (probably because my restoration stalled).  That was a mistake. Now that I'm back into that resto, I need to read those articles you're referring to!

22touring, that's a good idea. The new editor has lots of color and new life in the magazine. If you tell Les to start your membership from Jan. you will get the first of the new ones. We are always looking for good articles. Last issue had a big article from Matt about nickel plating and this one an article from 17 businesscar. Lots of good stuff in the future. But the USPS is not cooperating. 

I received my Jan/Feb edition about 2 weeks ago and my Mar/Apr edition 3 days ago. I'm definitley no writer but with the help of Tracy my article came to life. There are many stories out there if you are like me not sure about it contact Tracy you might be suprised Dodge Brother's are always interesting reading. A BIG THANK YOU Tracy!!!!!