Three Car Deal CA

I think that's a great deal. Usually that era of Mopar usually doesn't generate a lot of excitement for me, but the coupe looks really cool. I don't think there are many of those.

And the four door is a Chrysler, which is much more appealing than the four door Dodges and Plymouths of the era. More of a luxury vibe, so it works.

And you could live in the van until your wife stops hating you for buying three old cars at once. 😄

• Haha 3

The thing about any package deal is that the package has to be wholesale.    You can't combine 3 things together at retail prices and expect to find the one guy in the world that wants all three.  More likely they are bought by a dealer or flipper who are going to need to make a profit.

Those are three nice cars, but I see 25k as retail and not wholesale on the lot.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, alsancle said:

The thing about any package deal is that the package has to be wholesale.    You can't combine 3 things together at retail prices and expect to find the one guy in the world that wants all three.  More likely they are bought by a dealer or flipper who are going to need to make a profit.

Those are three nice cars, but I see 25k as retail and not wholesale on the lot.

San Francisco area ad where a cheese pizza will cost you $30. In an area where Ferrari’s are commonplace these cars are cheap😀.