For Sale: 1966 Ford Custom 500 6 cyl 4dr sedan - $8,500 - Elizabethtown, KY - Not Mine

For Sale: 1966 Ford Custom 500 6 cyl 4dr sedan - $8,500 - Elizabethtown, KY

1966 ford galaxie custom 500 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

I have a 1966 Ford Custom 500 for sale. It's an all original car and is in extremely great shape for the year. It has a small dent in the very front of the hood where the D in FORD goes. I still have the D. The car is very clean inside and out. Makes a great weekend cruiser or show it off at a local car show. It is definitely a conversation starter and a head turner.
I have a set of frame brackets if someone wanted to convert to a 352, or a 390 cubic inch fe v8. I have a rebuildable FE motor and transmission that I may consider selling with the car, but for a different price. I never did want to convert because it was all original car. It has the 240 cubic inch 6 cylinder that runs great. Doesnt smoke or use any oil. Has a plastic seat cover on the the back seat. As you can see the seat cover is starting to crack, but not the seat. The car only has 43,700 original miles. Has been garage kept all of its life. Everything works except the gas gauge. The brakes and the carburetor need a little adjusting but you still can drive this car anywhere. Runs, drives, and rides great. Must see to appreciate. Might consider delivering but must come look at in person first. Serious inquiries only. Calls preferred!!! I'm asking $8500.00 obo. Thank you.

Copy and paste in your email:  8a00734f4c553ef282b4f94c5abf1d80@sale.craigslist.org
I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1966 Ford Custom 500 6 cyl 4dr sedan.

'66 Ford custom 500 KY a.jpg

'66 Ford custom 500 KY b.jpg

'66 Ford custom 500 KY c.jpg

'66 Ford custom 500 KY d.jpg

'66 Ford custom 500 KY e.jpg

'66 Ford custom 500 KY f.jpg

'66 Ford custom 500 KY g.jpg

'66 Ford custom 500 KY h.jpg