4 Bolt Clincher wood wheel, 30 x 3 1/2 smooth white tire..from what ??

I have photographed both sides of the wheel.  Unusual 4 bolt pattern .  The tire size is 30" x 3 1/2 by Universal, Lancaster PA.

The hub has acorn nuts and says, on the back, cast into the hub...BT-100.  There is another smaller number 226 and then a capital R within an oval.  Curious to know what it might have come from. 

MysteryClincherEmail.jpg

These are very unusual wheels. The spoke shape is very unique. It is very unusual for the spokes to die directly into the rim. Usually there is a metal or wood felloe between the end of spoke and wheel rim. And, of course, usually more bolts holding the hub to the wheel. I would guess these are some brand of aftermarket Ford Model T wheel. As most know, there were millions of model T's produced and hundreds of aftermarket parts produced by hundreds of companies for owners to customize their cars so they would stand out among the myriad of others. Just my two cents.

I value every 2 cent package I can get.   And your's is very worthy one.   These totally confused me and hence the reason I picked them

up.   I was in hopes that someone might have a set on an unusual vehicle and could add to my knowledge.   I did see a 4 bolt FRONT tire

on a 1903 replica Olds..built differently...but the rear tire was multi-bolt...so that is not right either.

https://www.drivingemotions.com/1903-oldsmobile-replica-c-458.htm

I'd have to say, you have answered your own question. The spokes on this Olds are the same shape as the ones on your wheels, the hubs and hub caps are the same also. I think you have a couple of Olds replica wheels.

Edited by AHa (see edit history)

You feel this way even though the fellow is missing ?  While I am still exploring...I also can usually tell aged from repro....these look ancient for bearing wear, grease and frozen on hub caps.   They, the spokes, are a mite different...but...could be...I guess.