For Sale: 1951 Kaiser 2 door Custom Deluxe - $8,500 - Santa, ID - Not Mine

For Sale: 1951 Kaiser 2 door Custom Deluxe - $8,500 - Santa, ID

1951 Kaiser 2 door custom deluxe - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)

I have a very rare 1951 Kaiser 2 door custom deluxe that has been in a heated shop for about 30 years now. Fires up on a dime and runs like new only a few ever made all original with only 65K miles. Flat 6 with all original everything even 6 volt system. There is a crack in one of the windshields but I do have a replacement and about 0 rust anywhere turn key ready to drive with clean title in hand you wont ever find this ever.

Copy and paste in your email:  f832c3441d793a5b88ce7fe34acb41f0@sale.craigslist.org
I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1951 Kaiser 2 door Custom Deluxe sedan.

'51 Kaiser 2 dr deluxe ID a.jpg

'51 Kaiser 2 dr deluxe ID b.jpg

'51 Kaiser 2 dr deluxe ID c.jpg

'51 Kaiser 2 dr deluxe ID d.jpg

'51 Kaiser 2 dr deluxe ID e.jpg

'51 Kaiser 2 dr deluxe ID f.jpg

'51 Kaiser 2 dr deluxe ID g.jpg

'51 Kaiser 2 dr deluxe ID h.jpg

• Like 2

This is a DeLuxe two door sedan. The 'Custom' probably comes from the wood door panels and vinyl seat covers. The car would have originally had fabric covered door panels and seats. Looks like someone's attempt at a low budget fix. Too bad, because 51 two door Kaisers are not common, even more so with the desirable overdrive transmission. I'd say somewhere closer to five grand would make this a good buy and leave room in the budget to make the interior right.