Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Gents, First off I have no vested interest in Tekton. Tekton is a tool manufacturer in MI. Advertised as family owned that makes 20% of their tools here. The remaining 80% made offshore. 
The quality regarding materials and workmanship SEEM to me on par with Bluepoint. Tekton advertises they stand behind their tools. No receipts, no time period, just let them know and they’ll make it right. They have a paper catalog they send to you and you can build up award points for purchases. 
I have found the tools truly affordable and good stuff. 
The purpose of the over view is for your information. I believe an American company that at least makes 20% of their tools deserves here deserves a summary on this forum.


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...