For Sale: 1966 Cadillac Fleetwood 9 passenger sedan - $8,500 - OKC, OK - Not Mine

For Sale: 1966 Cadillac Fleetwood 9 passenger sedan - $8,500 - OKC, OK 

1966 Cadillac Fleetwood Limo - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

I'm selling my 1966 Cadillac Fleetwood I'm asking $8700 obo.  98,000 miles.  This car is in great condition and runs and drives like a Caddi.  The interior is in excellent condition with no rips or tears. It has been kept inside - no major rust. AC and Heater work. Tires are in good condition with lots of life left. Overall this is a great ride, I hate to get rid of it I just do not have any room left for her.

TXT (405)-six-one-2-one-6-0-six

Copy and paste in your email:  8ded8ddfc8b9341ab5a2310a2f2ef4d5@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1966 Cadillac Fleetwood 9 passenger sedan.

Note: Cadillac 75 nine passenger sedans were generally used in funeral or livery operations.  The original gray cloth seating has been covered with blue crushed velour and gray cloth slip covers on the fold-out seats.  Either the original had worn or become soiled from use or was cover to protect it.  Either way the current interior is serviceable and presentable but no factory original.  The padded vinyl top was optional, 980 nine passenger sedans were built for 1966.

'66 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 OKC a.jpg

'66 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 OKC b.jpg

'66 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 OKC c.jpg

'66 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 OKC d.jpg

'66 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 OKC e.jpg

'66 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 OKC f.jpg

'66 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 OKC g.jpg

'66 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 OKC h.jpg

'66 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 OKC i.jpg

'66 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 OKC j.jpg

Mr. Plymouth, your collection might have hope!

Many garages could accommodate this car,

I believe.  According to the 1966 Cadillac catalogue,

it is 244-1/2" long--and garages tend to be 20 to 22

feet deep.  Some garages are even deeper, and 24 feet

isn't unknown.

Factory limousines such as this had very low production,

but the equally low demand keeps prices affordable.

Garages are getting smaller again. Daughter bought a new 2150 sq ft house in 2015, and the garage is 19'4" square. 

When we moved to the Seattle area, we had to pass by a bunch of houses with garages too small to accommodate the (226") '71 Eldorado we owned at the time.

Seems like a lot of people have decided garages are just really convenient storage units rather than a place to park a car.

Anyway, the car listed looks like a good deal-barring significant rust-in spite of the upholstery.