32 Buick sedan for sale $17,900 not mine

Buick35

Check the Dual side mounts

https://ocala.craigslist.org/cto/d/candler-32-buick-4dr-sedan/7279415360.html

Listing for a friend. 1932 Buick 4dr. straight 8 engine .Stored for many years. Runs and drives. No rust original paint and interior. Wood spoke wheels and new tires. This a very solid and complete car. Call 860 214 1732 for more info. I know the scammer routines

00F0F_aFITUW5SfzEz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00A0A_9HoRmiuKKXbz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00303_dHwVup3PgSlz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00Q0Q_830FhJj6aGHz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00H0H_6BRDHx6WH4Rz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

01313_f4Revz4zqcmz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Buick35 said:

Just saw on Fl.Craigslist spacecoast,says original paint and interior,looks decent.Sorry I can't post the pictures.Just thought I'd pass this on.

Good find, Thanks for posting @Buick35   btw, if you want to pass on a cl ad in a post, when you have the ad opened, go to the top of the page and left click on the link in the address bar and it should get highlighted. Then switch to your forum post,  right click and select Copy from the dropdown list then Paste it into the forum post.   

4 hours ago, Buick35 said:

I just noticed the cowl mounted antenna when looking at the side mounts.I didn't see a radio though.

Radio will be mounted on the firewall if there is a radio, so you won't see it in any of those photos. There will be a very small, two-knob control head attached to bottom edge of dashboard also, but if it has that, the photos are not sufficient enough to show that, either. If you want a '32 Buick radio, I have an extra one.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

1 hour ago, Pete Phillips said:

Radio will be mounted on the firewall if there is a radio, so you won't see it in any of those photos. There will be a very small, two-knob control head attached to bottom edge of dashboard also, but if it has that, the photos are not sufficient enough to show that, either. If you want a '32 Buick radio, I have an extra one.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Would the 32 radio be the same as a 35? If so what would you want for yours and dose it work? Thanks.Greg

Motor is from 50 series  (starter on the left side and fuel pump on the right). Windshield wiper connected directly to the intake manifold. There is no clock on the glow box door. It looks like series 57S to me.

Regards

Przemek M.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pete Phillips said:

Not the same. It would fit, though. Doubt if my extra one works--never tried it. $250.

Could you send me a picture of a 35 Buick radio or what type it is supposed to have? Sorry to get off topic.