F/S: STILL AVAILABLE: 1938 BUICK Owner's Manual. All Original. Very Good Condition.

This is a very nice condition, original 1938 BUICK Owner's Manual. 96-pages, with good front and back outside covers, and no greasy fingerprints inside! The only thing of real note I would mention is a blemish on pages 84 and 85, were something got between the two pages and caused some lifting in a small printed area on these two pages. The affected area is only about 2" x 3", and all of the informational copy in this spot can still be deciphered.

This would be an excellent '38 BUICK Owner's Manual for displaying with your car at shows. Again, I guarantee this book is an original, with all the photos having the clarity you'd expect.

The price is $35, plus $5 shipping.

037 (648x800).jpg

043 (800x594).jpg

046 (800x600).jpg

Edited by Jolly_John (see edit history)
  • Jolly_John changed the title to F/S: STILL AVAILABLE: 1938 BUICK Owner's Manual. All Original. Very Good Condition.

This very nice, original 1938 BUICK Owner's Manual is STILL AVAILABLE. Shane Zwarg has decided not to purchase this '38 owner's manual, because he now indicates he "already has one".

Of note to other BUICK parts sellers: This is the second time in a year that Shane has backed out of a 1938 BUICK parts purchase from me. In both instances, he had given me his firm commitment that he wanted the items. Needless to say, I won't be waiting for three strikes to say, "you're out" to this individual. John

• Like 1

Hi, Bob. No, there's nothing about the self-shifting transmission in this '38 owner's manual I have for sale. I believe the S.S. transmission is covered in a separate, small folder from BUICK. These come up on eBay every once in awhile, or perhaps someone here on the forum has one available. Here's a photo of the cover of that piece. Thanks for asking. John

abss.jpg