Searching for Ownership History

I'm trying to learn the ownership history of my 1937 Buick Roadmaster Brewster Limousine, VIN# 3027807, which was the only Brewster-bodied Buick ever built. Any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated...email me at rossparsons@hotmail.com

• 5 months later...
Guest hllywooded

1937 Buick Series 80 Custom Brewster Limousine

Vin # 3027807 Engine 8 cyl. 320.2 120HP. 131? WB.

Buick?s Art Deco styling of 1937 was substantially revised with a divided grill utilizing horizontal bars, fenders with squared-off ends and extremely graceful streamlined headlight shells. Among Buick?s technical improvements for 1937 was a quieter overhead valve mechanism, ?streamlined? intake valves, a new oil pump and cooling system. The President of Buick was Harlow Curtis and it was this year that Buick delivered its 3,000,000th car.

This very unusual Series 80 Limousine was Custom Bodied by Brewster and was the only one produced. The late Russ Jackson owned the car for many years. The car is a very solid original with an older repaint. The car runs well and drives very nicely. The car has a divider window, microphone communicator and dual side mounts. It is one-off and a Full Classic and pictured in the "The Classic Car" by Kimes.

Maybe ask Leo Gephart, Willard Pike or Nellie Jackson.

Ed Fallon