Amazing Original Nash Ambassador

ambo

BAT. The business phenomenon of the decade. When my older brother starting telling me about it, they were selling failed project cars that needed a trailer to be transported. Later my millennial son started sending me links to high dollar, low mileage European cars selling for outrageous prices. More recently, American classics and beautiful antique cars of all kinds have found new homes there. If I was the owner of a brick and mortar automobile auction company, I’d be looking in the rear view mirror. Of course, having the country sequestered at home with their laptops hasn’t hurt their business. This week they added an easy shipping service. It’s like watching eBay bloom in its first few years. Hopefully it doesn’t fall in the same rat hole as eBay. 

Sold for $36,500. In true BAT style, it climbed from $22k to $36.5k in the final hour. And no sniping like evil bay. The seller got a good price and nobody feels like they got screwed at the end. This could soon be the best way to sell nice antique cars, and trucks.

• Like 1