Dennis the Menace Horseless Carriage Club

Flivverking

I recall the episode where Mr. Wilson and Henry join a local veteran car club .There is a rally and making an appearance and good showing will put Mr. Wilson in the running to be named next president by the Governor..

Conflict comes when Mr. Wilson unknowingly promises to take all the kids for a ride the same day of the rally. 

I think the car was a Winton 1911-13 ?

Or possibly a Columbia? But I bet Winton..

Who is up on Wintons.

I couldn't find a full car shot but think there is enough body details....?

dennis and kids antique car ride-1.jpg

• Like 1

• Steve Moskowitz changed the title to Dennis the Menace Horseless Carriage Club
16 hours ago, Flivverking said:

I recall the episode where Mr. Wilson and Henry join a local veteran car club .There is a rally and making an appearance and good showing will put Mr. Wilson in the running to be named next president by the Governor..

Conflict comes when Mr. Wilson unknowingly promises to take all the kids for a ride the same day of the rally. 

I think the car was a Winton 1911-13 ?

Or possibly a Columbia? But I bet Winton..

Who is up on Wintons.

I couldn't find a full car shot but think there is enough body details....?

dennis and kids antique car ride-1.jpg

Yes, that is Mr. Wilson, the next door neighbor at the wheel of the right hand drive car, and Mr. Mitchell, Dennis' dad riding shotgun.

In the back seat and wearing dark rimmed eyeglasses, is Dennis' nemesis, Margaret. Dennis is sitting next to Wilson, but who is the kid in Mr. Mitchell's lap?

1 hour ago, Marty Roth said:

Dennis' dad riding shotgun.

In the back seat and wearing dark rimmed eyeglasses, is Dennis' nemesis, Margaret.

I think Dennis didnt like Margaret because she "somehow" looked more like dear ol' dad than he did!

The kid on dad's lap is Dennis'  sometimes friend, Seymour.

529126217_dennisandkidsantiquecarride-1.jpg.2e7b77b42cf27d6a6092724f54f15c6a (1).jpg

Edited by dustycrusty (see edit history)
  • Haha 1