any one have a beat up back or broken reflector or lens for this marine searchlight

Recently a picker buddy of mine, listed this as a marine searchlight. I told is was also an automotive brass headlamp and could be more valuable listing as such. He said he didn't want to bother so, I gave him his 10 bucks and took it home to sell. Upon thinking more about it, I decided to mount it on my 1920 Hart Parr tractor. I already have a old nickle plated Prest-o-lite bottle and don't plan on using it just as a period accessory. Does any one have a beat up back or broken reflector or lens for this marine searchlight? Unless someone needs this for a set and has a similer light instead ?

Acc1.jpg

Acc5.jpg

Acc2.jpg

Acc7.jpg

Acc4.jpg

Acc3.jpg

Acc6.jpg

H-P 30 11-11 (3) (1024x768).jpg

AM I mistaken or the photo with the ruler you show is measuring the front opening of the lamp? All well and good but the reflector ( glass curved piece that is then silvered to act as a mirror) mounts in the rear cover? You seem to require the rear cover? if not then you need to make or find one that fits , then you will have more information and idea of what glass reflector piece you can ask for. GREAT TRACTOR!

• Like 1

Is Veteran auto Lamps still in business?  Last I knew they were not operating.  I did email George a few years ago asking some questions for a seminar I was working on for the AACA Convention in Philly, but I note their website hasn't been updated since 2009.  I would be great if they were doing business again. 

Terry

• Peter Gariepy changed the title to any one have a beat up back or broken reflector or lens for this marine searchlight