1913 Cadillac speedster info wanted.

sagefinds

• 5 months later...

Hello ,  Attached are pictures of a Speedster project I have just finished.  It was a fun , low cost endeavor   I started with a 1913 Cadillac frame and  used reformed period body parts.  It is dual rear chain drive and powered by a 32 vt Golf cart axle.  It is the ideal small town parade car.   No clutch, won't over heat and just creeps along.  The man I bought the frame from by Cleveland  OH has a lot of early Cadillac parts if you are still consider a project. Go For It.  Life is Good  Don

IMG_1538.JPG

IMG_1525.JPG

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

I stumbled onto my old post and didn't realize there had been replies. John,I know about that group and have been going to join for years,too much going on I guess. Don,that's pretty neat,looks a whole lot more like a 14 than a 13. I tripped back to the Cleveland area a short time ago and stopped in Ill on the way home to look at a 14 racer. It was all Cadillac and pretty neat. No fenders,I plan to have them on mine if and when. Al from Als farms and I have done several deals in the past. He called me up several years ago wanting something I had but hung up without making any deal. After two months of not hearing from him I sold it to someone else,two weeks later he calls wanting it and has been mad I guess ever since. No reply to my msg.