For Sale: 1969 Thunderbird 2dr Landau - $3,500 - Lakemore, OH - Not Mine - SOLD!

For Sale: 1969 Thunderbird 2dr Landau - $3,500 - Lakemore, OH - SOLD!

1969 thunderbird - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)

54000 mile car, 2 owner, lost interest. Gray w black interior, nice car. Needs

Copy and paste in your email:  088bbcbd233a327b946f5b00253c6661@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1969 Thunderbird 2dr Landau.

'69 thunderbird OH a.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
SOLD (see edit history)

Lost interest on the part of the seller is a buying opportunity for those interested in this Thunderbird.  Its worth the time and effort for those who like these Thunderbirds to potentially buy a good example for a reasonable price. 

I'm always surprised by how affordable this era of T-bird remains.  They are a good looking car with many neat details like the hide away headlights, reverse opening rear doors, great styling and usually loaded with options. Not near as many 2 doors. This car looks like a real bargain to me.

Edited by GregLaR (see edit history)

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1969 Thunderbird 2dr Landau - $3,500 - Lakemore, OH - Not Mine - SOLD!
On 2/6/2021 at 12:48 PM, GregLaR said:

I'm always surprised by how affordable this era of T-bird remains.  They are a good looking car with many neat details like the hide away headlights, reverse opening rear doors, great styling and usually loaded with options. Not near as many 2 doors.

When I was a little kid in the 1960's, I remember this generation of T-Bird generating a fair bit excitement among people when they were new. They were big and visually unique, with a distinctive grille that integrated the ever popular hidden headlights of the era in a stylish way.

Now some T-Bird collector guys consider them the first T-Bird that wasn't really a T-Bird. They aren't as sleek and svelte as the previous cars, and don't have the "aircraft inspired" interior. (Of course, there are other collectors who consider everything after '57 as something other than a real T-Bird.🙃) I don't agree with these views. I think of the 5th gen. version as an exciting car of it's era that was easily identifiable from any other car on the road.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2021 at 10:48 AM, GregLaR said:

I'm always surprised by how affordable this era of T-bird remains.  They are a good looking car with many neat details like the hide away headlights, reverse opening rear doors, great styling and usually loaded with options. Not near as many 2 doors. This car looks like a real bargain to me.

They are a bargain because the 429 Thunder jet has a drinking problem. I had one, people at the gas station saw me all the time. 

• Like 1