1923 Columbia

Gary Camm

Hello, Thank you for allowing me to join your Forum.

I am in Australia. Have a 1923 Columbia, with "Heavy" 6 Continental. (restored and in good running condition).

Can anyone tell me how many of this model still exist?

Expect images and further details soon. 

Is this the one that was for sale about a year ago in California USA? I don't know if that one sold or not, but haven't seen the ad for almost ten months now. That one had been in the local San Francisco area for many years. I didn't know the owner, but did see a few photos of the car. It was a blue sedan.

• 1 year later...

Hi Gary,

I am in Victoria, Australia. I bought a 1923 Columbia in Pambula Beach NSW in February 2022. I was told by the previous owner that it was one of three in Australia and he thought it was the only one that was in working order. It’s right hand drive.

I would be interested to hear from you. 
Regards Neil 

There was one in this area years ago that I helped get running. It was really ruff and was put back together enough to get it sold to a collector or museum. No idea where it is today. It was left hand drive and had the big Continential 6 cylinder engine as I remember.  Often I would tell the fellow that had this, and numerous other vehicles, that it really needed this or that and he would reply," I know but no". It's out there somewhere.

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)
  • Like 1