FH oil pump

Can anybody help me with information on FH President oil pumps?

My pump is different to what is shown in the parts book, it has a one piece cast iron body (casting number 159401) with a plate on the bottom with the strainer separate to the pump body, connected with a brass pipe the body.

This style strainer and pipe is shown on page 35 of my parts book,  but the one piece pump is not shown on page 34 with the other style pumps.

Is this  pump correct for an FE/FH President.

Edited by Aussi John 1 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hi Rex

Thanks Rex

Yes I understand what you say. I have the same trouble.

Do you still have your 4 seasons President Roadster. We don't have any in Australia, so I have never seen one. 

We did get 28 and 29 roadster, but once the depression hit, there were no more Presidents. I have two 29 President's, a Sports Tourer (recently on the front cover of The ASC Review) and a  Victoria.

Also I have a friend looking for a hubcap in any condition, to suit a wire wheel FA President. Please let me know if you have one.

If you ever come to Australia, I would love to meet you.

Regards

John Grant.

Hi Rex

I'm sure I've seen this car on the net over the years, I think I may have corresponded with the owner in the seventies. Also is that the car Ford Stoecker owned.

I like the maroon wheels.

This is my President double Twelve Brooklands car. It all started when I bought a book that had a photo of one .

16-george-green-rally-october-2016-dubbo-nsw.jpg

Copy of T291404061.JPG