2021 AACA National Activities Calendar (current as of 2 February 2021)

Guest Mark McAlpine

Guest Mark McAlpine

The AACA has a great calendar of national activities planned for 2021—8 Nationals/Grand Nationals and 8 Tours.  (And your local regions and chapters have additional fun activities to do in between these national activities!)  Please note that there have been several changes since the calendar was announced last year (including postponing the Special Dual Nationals in Puerto Rico, originally scheduled to be held on 17-20 March 2021, to 21-23 April 2022). 

The most recent changes are the dates for the 2021 Special Western Nationals in Phoenix, AZ, and the Western Divisional Tour in Phoenix & Central Arizona have been pushed back one week to deconflict with the dates of the VMCCA tour in Arizona on 7-13 November.  We hope that moving the dates of our activities a week to the right will allow members to participate in the Central Divisional Tour in Broken Arrow, OK, on 18-22 October, with time in between to rest, change the oil in their vehicles and clean & polish them before heading to Arizona for the Special Fall Nationals and Western Divisional Tour in Phoenix.  If you're also a member of the VMCCA and want to spend a month touring , you can hit the VMCCA tour in between the AACA activities.

Thank you to all the AACA regions, chapters, and individuals that stepped forward to host these activities for the rest of us to enjoy!

2021 AACA National Activities Calendar

- April 8-10, 2021:  AACA Southeastern Spring Nationals in Concord, NC

- April 15-17, 2021:  AACA Annual Convention in Philadelphia, PA *

- April 19-22, 2021:  AACA Southeastern Divisional Tour in Howey-in-the-Hills, FL

- May 20-25, 2021:  AACA Founders Tour in Davis, WV

- June 2-5, 2021:  AACA Eastern Divisional Tour in the Eastern Shore of Maryland

- June 17-19, 2021:  AACA Eastern Spring Nationals in Saratoga Springs, NY

- July 1-3, 2021:  AACA Central Spring Nationals in Auburn, IN *

- July 11-16, 2021:  AACA Vintage Tour in Lock Haven & Wellsboro, PA

- July 22-24, 2021:  AACA Grand Nationals in New Ulm, MN

- August 13-14, 2021:  AACA Western Fall Nationals in Loveland, CO

- September 9-11, 2021:  AACA Southeastern Fall Nationals in Greenville, SC

- September 12-17, 2021:  AACA Revival AAA Glidden Tour® in Saratoga Springs, NY (VMCCA hosted)

- October 6-9, 2021:  AACA Eastern Fall Nationals in Hershey, PA

- October 11-15, 2021:  AACA Southeastern Divisional Fall Tour in Mt. Airy, NC

- October 18-22, 2021:  AACA Central Divisional Tour in Broken Arrow, OK

- November 11-13, 2021:  AACA Special Western Nationals in Phoenix, AZ *

- November 14-17, 2021:  AACA Western Divisional Tour in Phoenix, AZ *

* Change in dates since 1 December 2020

The host regions/chapters and the Nationals/Tour Chairpersons have put a lot of time and effort into planning and organizing these shows and tours (especially difficult during these challenging times).  Please support them by registering to participate in these shows and tours.  We’re holding activities in a number of places we haven’t been to before and others we haven’t been to in years.  This year is the time for AACA members to visit & explore new places and return to some old favorites.  Let’s set participation records at each event!  

I look forward to seeing you at these activities next year.  Until then, be safe and stay healthy.

Edited by Mark McAlpine
Deleted extra space in title (see edit history)
  • Guest changed the title to 2021 AACA National Activities Calendar (current as of 2 February 2021)

Not to hijack this thread but to any national antique car club that would like to join us at Auburn we are happy to extend an invitation!  We have the entire RM facility at our disposal courtesy of RM and have had great events there before.  Close to great car museums, easy location and plenty of hotel rooms around.  Please call me at 717-534-1910 if interested!

2 hours ago, Steve Moskowitz said:

Not to hijack this thread but to any national antique car club that would like to join us at Auburn we are happy to extend an invitation!  We have the entire RM facility at our disposal courtesy of RM and have had great events there before.  Close to great car museums, easy location and plenty of hotel rooms around.  Please call me at 717-534-1910 if interested!

I had planned to bring two cars a 1912 Buick and 1996 Buick  to Auburn but the change to July 4th weekend stopped that as we had booked another non car trip with the family before the change. Hopefully next year they can go back spring. Understand we are at RM’s mercy and I am sure they are hoping things might be better in July this year. Not a big show guy but enjoy going to Auburn since it is close and a nice guys weekend in our Motorhome with trailer staying on the grounds.

Tom Muth

Cincinnati, Ohio

I no longer get an error message, but so far only the GN is available for per-registration. when do we expect Charlotte to possibly be available as well? I'm ready to go if you couldn't tell... with at least 2 maybe 3 cars...

6 hours ago, 38Buick 80C said:

I no longer get an error message, but so far only the GN is available for per-registration. when do we expect Charlotte to possibly be available as well? I'm ready to go if you couldn't tell... with at least 2 maybe 3 cars...

Brian,

Some changes came up late last week concerning the Charlotte National.  I reviewed the updated flyer late last week and assume the updated information and registration will be up later this week.

Dave Bowman

Chief Judge

AACA Southeastern National, Charlotte

• Thanks 1