For Sale: 1956 Dodge Coronet sedan - Shingle Springs, CA - $8,000 - Not Mine

For Sale: 1956 Dodge Coronet sedan - $8,000

Beautiful 1956 Dodge Coronet - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

This is a rare 1956 DODGE CORONET.  The car has 42539 original miles.  This was a part of a family members estate.  It has a nail-head V8 I believe is original to the car.  Runs and drives gauges all work transmission works perfect. Needs a tune up.  This car turns every head that drives or walk by. It’s old and cool and is in good condition for its age.   It will need new tires, could use a windshield and window sweeps for the doors. The door panels are a little rough.   Windshield damage shown and blemish in the paint where a bondo repair was done previously in the passenger rear quarter.(Can’t see it from a distance) and the little chrome trim above it.
This car was partially restored by a high school in Auberry, Ca in the early 2000s and is a California car. There is no known rust.  I have had two people agree to buy and not show back up with the money. So please no more time wasters it is getting old!  Asking $8,000

Copy and paste in your email:   520978d1c37f373f8f9363555f97e466@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1956 Dodge Coronet sedan.

'56 Dodge Coronet CA a.jpg

'56 Dodge Coronet CA b.jpg

'56 Dodge Coronet CA c.jpg

'56 Dodge Coronet CA d.jpg

'56 Dodge Coronet CA e.jpg

'56 Dodge Coronet CA f.jpg

'56 Dodge Coronet CA g.jpg

'56 Dodge Coronet CA h.jpg

• Like 3

"This was a part of a family members estate.  It has a nail-head V8 I believe is original to the car. "

Probably just a term the non-old-car person has heard or read.  He is just saddled with selling the deceased family member's '56 Dodge, doesn't know the difference between a nailhead or polyhead or hemi head or flathead for that matter.

• Like 3