WTB unusual radiator caps, ornaments, motometers, water meters, any condition

Looking to buy unusual model T or A ford sized radiator caps or ornaments, light ups, whirly gigs, motometers, water meters, any condition, broken or perfect, missing parts OK, any quantity. Tmorsher@icloud.com to reach me direct. Thanks! 

85AB54B1-8997-4DE3-8B23-14E50DC8BC7E.jpeg

Tim, I know you from the MTFCA site. My name is John Iaccino.  I have something you may be interested in. I have a Gargoyle hood ornament that is very rare. It has a hole in the base for a motor meter.  The Gentleman who gave it to me said that is was given to salesmen for Mobil Oil to put on their cars.  Very rare. The condition is not perfect, but it is very rare.  Please note the blemish on the left side. Let me know if you are interested.   John

DSC01156.JPG

DSC01157.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks John, great dealing with you. First class!        Still looking for more, email me direct at tmorsher@icloud.com if you may have something.  Not interested in homemade stuff, but willing to look at anything, if not sure.  Thanks!  Tim 

• 1 month later...

Would you be interested in this one? I have no clue what it was meant to fit. It was on a tractor radiator that was mounted to a AA Ford truck that had been turned into a Haysweep. Feel free to call me at 308-529-2467.  Rod

20210329_110921.jpg

20210329_110928.jpg

20210329_110938.jpg

Not sure if you can help but I am interested in removing and replacing the threaded lower section / thermometer part of a larger sized motometer without damaging the diecast body. What is the correct way to do this and are reproduction parts available?