FOR SALE - 1937 Pontiac 6 Parts Collection

Bob Stein

A very large collection of parts for my 1937 Pontiac DeLuxe 6 sedan is now surplus - I sold the car last year, and the buyer turned around and sold the car to someone else on the other side of the country and never wanted the spares.  New parts include NOS/new water pumps, oil pump, distributor, voltage regulator, headlight lenses, tune-up parts, gaskets, seals, bearings, etc.  I also have two radiators that have been professionally cleaned and tested, complete engine with a machined head, two transmissions, rear axle hub-to-hub, spare hood center 'waterfall' strip, hubcaps, and at least a half-dozen boxes of other parts (radio, gauges, heater, trim, mechanical items.  I WILL NOT SHIP.  Too much there - parts are located in Norfolk VA.  Bring a pickup truck or a trailer, possibly both!  I will be making a full inventory and listing the package on eBay eventually, but figured I would give the folks here first crack. $800 firm for all - I spent over $400 just getting the two radiator's serviced.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, I followed your rebuild posts on the 37 you built...nice car. Are you selling parts or as a lot? I live on the west coast and am looking for certain parts for my build. Thanks 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.  If you still have all of these parts, I would like to buy all of them for $800.  I live in Elizabeth City, NC, and will gladly come to you and pick up the materials myself.   Thank you in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2021 at 10:46 AM, Bob Stein said:

A very large collection of parts for my 1937 Pontiac DeLuxe 6 sedan is now surplus - I sold the car last year, and the buyer turned around and sold the car to someone else on the other side of the country and never wanted the spares.  New parts include NOS/new water pumps, oil pump, distributor, voltage regulator, headlight lenses, tune-up parts, gaskets, seals, bearings, etc.  I also have two radiators that have been professionally cleaned and tested, complete engine with a machined head, two transmissions, rear axle hub-to-hub, spare hood center 'waterfall' strip, hubcaps, and at least a half-dozen boxes of other parts (radio, gauges, heater, trim, mechanical items.  I WILL NOT SHIP.  Too much there - parts are located in Norfolk VA.  Bring a pickup truck or a trailer, possibly both!  I will be making a full inventory and listing the package on eBay eventually, but figured I would give the folks here first crack. $800 firm for all - I spent over $400 just getting the two radiator's serviced.  

Good evening. What do you have left in surplus?