For Sale: 1965 Chevy Corvair Coupe - $6,500 - Normalville, PA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1965 Chevy Corvair Coupe - $6,500 - Normalville, PA

1965 Chevy Corvair - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive... (craigslist.org)

Blue 1965 Chevy Corvair 6 cylinder for sale!!! Runs very well, clean and body solid.  Will need inspection which ran out 7/20. 4 Nos tires come with as well as owners manual. Asking $6500 obo.  Odometer: 34647

Copy and paste in your email:  48ba240fc6b1376999010ad484a09f83@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1965 Chevy Corvair Coupe.

'65 Chevy Corvair PA a.jpg

'65 Chevy Corvair PA b.jpg

'65 Chevy Corvair PA c.jpg

'65 Chevy Corvair PA d.jpg

'65 Chevy Corvair PA e.jpg

'65 Chevy Corvair PA f.jpg

'65 Chevy Corvair PA g.jpg

'65 Chevy Corvair PA h.jpg

'65 Chevy Corvair PA i.jpg

'65 Chevy Corvair PA j.jpg

• Like 2

So is everybody normal in Normalville?  🤷‍♂️  The inspection mentioned is interesting, in PA if you have an antique vehicle license plate on the car no annual safety inspection is required.  This car at least recently passed the safety inspection which can be a big plus to its driving condition.

• Like 1

I don't have experience with Corvairs, but it seems to me that they continue to be one of the best values in the old car hobby when compared to other cars of their vintage. It used to be you could count on Corvairs and VW Beetles to be affordable, but I've seen asking prices on Beetles go up noticeably within the last year or two. And I think Corvairs are a little cooler and certainly more unique, anyway. I think they go faster in stock form, too.

• Like 3