1968 Cadillac for sale

1968 Cadillac Sedan DeVille (4dr w/ soft top)

$3500

Falls Church, VA (Washington, DC area)

Car has the following and in proper working order:

AC, PS, PB, PL, PW, tilt steering, AM/FM, power seats (6-way), telescoping anten.

Car has the following but not in proper working order:

cruise control, clock

Following is new:

soft top, brakes, water pump, battery

This car belonged to my dad and I inherited it. Suspension is great for trips, too bad gas mileage isn't! Everything is original, engine is the orig. 472 V8 with 4-barrell carb and air cleaner. Has 80k+ miles and gets around 12-13 mpg on the highway. I use it primarily for trips (no commuting) and occassional getting around town. Power steering has a slight leak but linkage is fine and steering is smooth. Car is cream with white soft top. Starts up on first try. Rear has fender skirts. Chrome in good condition. Body is straight with no rust, but there are blemishes which have received touch-up paint (about the size of dime, no larger).

Please contact me if you are interested via phone (703.917.9278) or email (kenmatthews@erols.com). I will send you photos only if interested. If you don't live in the immediate area (metropolitan DC, MD, or VA) please make arrangements to pick up the car. Thanks in advance for your interest.

KEN