Jump to content

windows seal


Recommended Posts



I'm french and i'm looking for the name of this windows seal  ?

Is it Sash Channel Filler / Glass Setting Tape for example ?


Please see the picture


I found a pleasant web site :






Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...