1963 1964 1965 Riviera Walnut Wood Grain Kits & Black Vinyl Console Kits Now in Stock

Bestoffercounts

I just posted for sale all of the different console and door panel wood grain and black vinyl kits for the 1963, 1964, and 1965 Buick Riviera models.

I have the following kits for sale:

1963 standard interior black vinyl console

1963 deluxe interior black vinyl console and walnut wood grain door panels

1963 custom made kit with walnut wood grain console and walnut wood grain door panels

1964 standard interior black vinyl console

1964 deluxe interior walnut wood grain console and walnut wood grain door panels

1965 standard interior walnut wood grain door panels with full console (black vinyl radio bezel and walnut wood grain console)

1965 deluxe interior walnut wood grain door panels with full console (black vinyl radio bezel and walnut wood grain console)

1965 radio bezel only

See my website below to see all the different kits pictures and all of the details on the kits I have for sale:

Below is a picture of the 1965 Riviera deluxe interior kit
DSCN7320.thumb.JPG.d2d6a1460ad9fd2ae2d5f5e1b2b0f1e6.JPG
  • Like 1

Hello RIVNIKl I did not post the picture of the charcoal/gray veneer. Unfortunately that was another person. I do have the ability to make 1 off custom sets but the cost will be significantly higher due to the cost of the veneer as I would only be buying 1 sheet for your order. Also the cost is higher since the cabinet shop who makes these for me does these in quantity and a custom set would just be one at a time. If you are interested I would need to know what kind of wood you would like to use and I could work up a price.

Hello Ed unfortunately the black pin stripe is not on the 1965 Riviera door panels. I have looked into getting the pin stripe done but the cost to have it done added way to much to the cost. I imagine if you find a good pin stripe artist or a painter they could mask off the panel and paint it on for you.

If I do come across a more cost effective way to add the pin stripe I definitely will

• Like 1