FOR SALE: AC Delco Dual Brake Master Cylinder BRAND NEW

first64riv

Okay last item...don't foresee myself using this anytime soon.  In the image, you can see the "snout" length.  It's .7625" from surface to edge of snout.  Don't mind the location of my calipers.  I was taking a picture of the measurement read out.  From what I have read, there are two different styles fr the first gen Riviera and this is the one that fit my 64.  This is brand new, still in the box.

AC Delco PN 18M1025.  Selling for $85.00 shipped from CA.  I believe they are usually around $100.00 or more after shipping.

Thank you!

Chris

18M1025_1.jpg

18M1025_2.jpg18M1025_3.jpg.0eb943ad8e71c9bece7b0e845f0c0df2.jpg

Edited by first64riv (see edit history)

Those cars came with either  a Bendix or Delco-Morraine booster.  The 63 - 65 cars came with only one choice.  The article in the Tech Tips section on the ROA's website will tell you which 67 booster you need. 

35 minutes ago, RivNut said:

Those cars came with either  a Bendix or Delco-Morraine booster.  The 63 - 65 cars came with only one choice.  The article in the Tech Tips section on the ROA's website will tell you which 67 booster you need. 

According to this link

and psychostang's comment, this master cylinder will work.  Hope this helps.

Chris

Just make sure that the new dual reservoir master cylinder you purchase is for the Bendix drum/drum system.  Most of the part numbers end in 328.  The Delco-Morraine master cylinder for 1967 will not bolt to the Bendix booster on your 63 - 65.

20 hours ago, first64riv said:

According to this link

and psychostang's comment, this master cylinder will work.  Hope this helps.

Chris

Please don’t let this picture fool you. This picture is not the master Chris has for sale. Picture is of a later model Corvette master and booster on my 63. 

• Thanks 1