For Sale: 1978 Cadillac Seville - $6,900 - Denver, CO - Not Mine

For Sale: 1978 Cadillac Seville - $6,900 - Denver, CO

1978 Cadillac Seville - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

The drivetrain is original (has the factory installed 350 Olds engine). Believed to be 80,00 original miles. First owner bought it new in Oklahoma at Cecil Lawson Cadillac Buick, Lawton OK. We were told that it was a one owner car when we bought it and that it was parked in storage for many years before that. Fuel injection was replaced with a 4 barrel Quadra Jet Carb before we bought it(many of them had this conversion as the fuel injection proved to be very unreliable and difficult to repair). Car runs well and is a dream to drive. Runs very smooth and quiet and is VERY comfortable to ride in, in town and on the highway. Has original exhaust but has been repaired to preserve it. It passed emissions recently with flying colors.

Has the following options: Climate Control (AC works but does not get cold), Needs heater core, PS (has new steering stabilizer shock also), PB, Tilt and Telescopic Steering wheel, Cruise (does not work), Auto Dimming headlights (do work), Twilight Sentinel (turns headlights on at dusk and off at dawn, also provides headlight shutoff delay after you shut off the key, both work well), passenger ceiling entry and exit assist straps, Automatic level ride (works well), Cornering Lamps (lights the crosswalk up when turning at night, work well), Power Seats (drivers side works, pass side does not),Power Recliner Pass side (works well), full Landau vinyl roof (original and in excellent condition), Leather interior (original and in excellent condition), illuminated vanity mirror (pass side, works well), tinted glass (excellent condition no cracks or chips), headliner (like new), factory AM FM stereo (works well on some channels and less so on others, but both AM and FM work, cassette does not), power antenna (works well), Rear Passenger reading lamps (work well), front and rear sway bars, factory 4 wheel disc brakes, factory original locking Wire Wheel Covers. Has original BF Goodrich collapsable spacesaver (spare tire that inflates and folds up perfectly!) Underside of car is in excellent condition and original underseal is still in place and in excellent condition. No dents or scrapes on the underbody at all. Dashboard is like new with no cracks or dents. I have the original door and ignition keys for it as well as an extra original set and the factory brass key chain issued with the car.

Work I have done to it: New Tires, Changed transmission fluid and filter, packed wheel bearings, greased front end, new power steering pump and hoses, professional detail (steam cleaned carpet, and leather was cleaned and treated), cleaned gas tank, carburetor overhauled, new gas line hoses, cleaned and treated (original) vinyl top, new shocks in front, new steering stabilizer shock, new plugs, plug wires, rotor and cap, new oil sending unit, anti freeze good to -25 below, new belts on PS, Alt, and engine fan, new master cylinder, flushed brake system and installed new valve cover gaskets.

$6900 OBRO Serious buyers only. No trades. Must have proof of verified funds with you or cash in hand to test drive it. Email or call. Text messages will be ignored.
Purchase will be made at a bank of my choice in Denver metro with a wire transfer or verified (by the receiving bank) cashier's check from a local bank.

Copy and paste in your email:  9e5575f557083bc8bf0c1629c5943094@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1978 Cadillac Seville.

'78 Cadillac Seville CO a.jpg

'78 Cadillac Seville CO b.jpg

'78 Cadillac Seville CO c.jpg

'78 Cadillac Seville CO d.jpg

'78 Cadillac Seville CO e.jpg

'78 Cadillac Seville CO f.jpg

'78 Cadillac Seville CO g.jpg

'78 Cadillac Seville CO h.jpg

'78 Cadillac Seville CO i.jpg

'78 Cadillac Seville CO j.jpg

'78 Cadillac Seville CO k.jpg

'78 Cadillac Seville CO l.jpg

'78 Cadillac Seville CO m.jpg

'78 Cadillac Seville CO n.jpg

'78 Cadillac Seville CO o.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, Clarence E.Brown said:

Would you take 5000 ?

Clarence:

This Seville was advertised in January 2021 when we re-posted it here to bring it to the attention of a wider collector audience, the purpose of the "For Sale - Not Mine" forum section.  Craigslist, FB Marketplace and other on-line sites run the advertisements for a limited time, however here we capture the pertinent and contact information provided making it available for a longer time period.  

To determine if this Seville is still for sale, you will have to contact the seller directly at the number listed: (303) 5-two-5-8-two-9-six.  Good luck with your pursuit and potential purchase.

Steve

• Like 2