For Sale: '63 Buick Wildcat Coupe -"Bucket seats, floor shifter"- Ludlow, MA - Not Mine - 1/23 Reduced - 2/12 Deleted

For sale on Craigslist: 1963 Buick Wildcat 2-Door Hardtop in Ludlow, MA  -  $19,000  -  Call 413 427 4eight26

On 1/23, Seller reduced price to $18,000

Link: https://westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/d/ludlow-1963-buick-wildcat/7263403615.html

Seller's Description:

1963 Buick Wildcat 2-Door Hardtop

• odometer: 40000
  • transmission: automatic
  • title status: clean

63 Buick wildcat coupe, 401 auto , power windows, A/C, PS, PB. Car from Arizona with Registrations back to 1963.
Rebuilt engine with zero miles on it. Bucket seats with floor shifter and tach.

• New paint to original paint code.
  • New headliner and carpet, new car cover included.
  • Many new rubber seals and gaskets.
  • All gauges and lights work.
  • Buick Mag wheels with new tires / new exhaust.

Title and keys asking $19,000 obo 413 427 4eight26

image.png.e1be6dd2170fa0ed5f5b939a4e401d34.png

image.png.213d082f29010f2c5f92dc6fba10f3e6.png

image.png.2a51e0b64228f9ec9fe3593bf3bfc0ce.png

image.png.221251f75050ea202b48ab6858383fc2.png

image.png.8ff649c32a75d2b63908b4e189a4eb98.png

image.png.fbd63f5a5cdde050dae4aa49b75b5e91.png

Edited by 6T-FinSeeker
update status (see edit history)
  • Like 3

Interesting......I lived in Ludlow for 50 years and don’t know the car. If anyone is interested in it, I can help them with someone who knows Buick’s to take a look at it.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, lancemb said:

Did these come from factory with vinyl top?  I don't think I've seen one.

The vinyl roof was standard on the '62 Wildcats, but was an option on the '63's.  I have seen the '63's both with and without the vinyl roofs.

• Like 3

Perhaps a minor point and easily remedied, but I hate that the owners of the '63 Wildcats all want to install the chrome plated road wheels.  This was not available until '64, so these always strike me as wrong.  Give me the standard wheels and wheel trim, or spruce it up with the correct '63 wire wheel covers and spinners.

• Like 3

Doesn't seem like a bad price.  But with Buckets and console listed in the title as the selling feature, You aren't even going o show me what they look like and how nice they are?  The console / tach shot they provided doesn't help. 

I sell the heck out of these. The last Wildcat I had was easily our most popular car. Part of that was because it was cheap but these seem to have a very strong following. This is all the money, but they probably won't stay this cheap if my experience is any indication.

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Matt Harwood said:

I sell the heck out of these. The last Wildcat I had was easily our most popular car. Part of that was because it was cheap but these seem to have a very strong following. This is all the money, but they probably won't stay this cheap if my experience is any indication.

So this car is in my hometown.......and out local Buick dealer back in the day must have liked Wildcat's........because in the late 70's and early 80's about half the cool 60's cars I came across in Hamden county were Wildcats. There was actually a glut of them, and the Rivera GS dual quad cars..........I never ended up with a Wildcat, but had several GS's. They were fantastic cars.........

• 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: 1963 Buick Wildcat Coupe - "Bucket seats with floor shifter" - Ludlow, MA - Not Mine - 1/23 Reduced

I seem to remember seeing this car at Cernar? Celnack? Buick ... (dealer now closed) in Northhampton a few times at their car shows.

If it was junk I would of remembered more!! LOL

Looks awesome. Not many old Buicks to be found here. That alone puts a premium on it to the seller and a buyer in my mind. Looks like an easy

transaction from those few photos. Steve in MASS

• Like 1
  • 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: 1963 Buick Wildcat Coupe -"Bucket seats / floor shifter"- Ludlow, MA - Not Mine - 1/23 Reduced - 2/12 Deleted
  • 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: '63 Buick Wildcat Coupe -"Bucket seats, floor shifter"- Ludlow, MA - Not Mine - 1/23 Reduced - 2/12 Deleted