For Sale: 1967 Cadillac Eldorado - $12,100 - West Creek, NJ - Not Mine

For Sale: 1967 Cadillac Eldorado - $12,100 - West Creek, NJ

1967 Cadillac Eldorado - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

1967 Cadillac Eldorado, all original. Low mileage, with only 28, 683 miles. Will run w a new battery and typical treatment for a vehicle that’s been sitting about 5-6 years. It has been kept in a temp controlled warehouse.

Copy and paste in your email:  451e2a1776c33c049ed1b6c461122d61@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1967 Cadillac Eldorado.

'67 Cadillac Eldorado NJ a.jpg

'67 Cadillac Eldorado NJ b.jpg

'67 Cadillac Eldorado NJ c.jpg

'67 Cadillac Eldorado NJ d.jpg

'67 Cadillac Eldorado NJ e.jpg

'67 Cadillac Eldorado NJ f.jpg

'67 Cadillac Eldorado NJ g.jpg

'67 Cadillac Eldorado NJ h.jpg

• Like 1

I have believe that the upholstery is NOT original and not to a Cadillac standard.  May I say it actually lowers my opinion of the car.  Moreover, with 28,XXX miles what was the reason to have the upholstery changed in the first place?  I wonder if the headlight doors are operated by an electric motor or by a vacuum system?  But overall it looks like a good car.

GLWTS.

Edited by deac (see edit history)
4 hours ago, deac said:

I have believe that the upholstery is NOT original and not to a Cadillac standard.  May I say it actually lowers my opinion of the car.  Moreover, with 28,XXX miles what was the reason to have the upholstery changed in the first place?  I wonder if the headlight doors are operated by an electric motor or by a vacuum system?  But overall it looks like a good car.

GLWTS.

Vacuum operated everything. 

IMO why list a car that has been sitting for 5-6 years and "Will run with new battery" statement? Why not buy a batter and add a couple of hundred dollars to the price of the car? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, kingrudy said:

IMO why list a car that has been sitting for 5-6 years and "Will run with new battery" statement? Why not buy a batter and add a couple of hundred dollars to the price of the car? 

Sounds like it needs a lot more than a battery-more like a re-commissioning. The seller likely doesn't want to spend more money on the car, only to possibly expose other problems more expensive to resolve, like non-op accessories or climate control. The low-budget "upgrades" are a bad sign as well.

• Like 1